Welcome to Candid Cuddles 71
Hulloooo! Welcome back to Candid Cuddles (and welcome for the first time if you are new). It’s the end of January people! How on earth did that happen?! For me it seems to have flown by and here we are at the final Candid Cuddles of the first month of 2017 before headig into February. Cheesy as it may sound, I have found myself struggling to choose a favourite linked post this month as the quality has been absolutely brilliant amongst all the ones I’ve read. In the end, I went with What my Fridge Says with the most beautiful set of words: A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles. Go read if you haven’t already. Becky’s was the post by Little Hearts, Big Love
Right, on with the show!
The #CandidCuddles quote linky is about being creative, sharing a message, a personal insight, a mantra that helps you in your life and so on. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like. If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet either of us at @AbPrabulous / @CuddleFairy.
Candid Cuddles 71: When/Where/How!
* Will be open from Monday 7:00pm – Wednesday 7:00pm GMT.
* Every linked post gets a comment from a host & a RT from both of us.
* Pin your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Contact to be added to the board.
* Becky and I will each pick our favourites to feature on our blogs each week.
1. Add our badge to the HTML / text portion of your post (or a back link to cuddlefairy.com and absolutelyprabulous.com)
3. Please comment on both Host Posts, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 4 as a minimum.
4. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
5. After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @CuddleFairy @AbPrabulous.
Be sure to include the hashtag #candidcuddles.
(I don’t want to list this is an actual rule but if you’d like to follow me on my various social media, if not already, then I won’t stop you! You can find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
So…if you have a quote, inspiring words, a funny saying etc that strikes a chord with you, we’d love it if you shared it with us here on Candid Cuddles 71. We look forward to reading your posts!