Welcome to Candid Cuddles 72 folks
I don’t know how I’m already writing this post when it feels like I only just wrote last week’s. The week’s are flying by. Thanks so much to you superstar linkers from last week. I loved all the ones on my ‘rosta’ of reading but my fave was Madeline’s with A Note on Kindness which totally echoed something I’ve been saying for a while now! Becky’s was by the lovely Sarah of Blind Intuition with a post about being Fed Up With Your Toddler!
About Candid Cuddles
The #CandidCuddles quote linky is about being creative, sharing a message, a personal insight, a mantra that helps you in your life and so on. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like. If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet either of us at @AbPrabulous / @CuddleFairy.
Candid Cuddles 72: When/Where/How!
* Will be open from Monday 7:00pm – Wednesday 7:00pm GMT.
* Every linked post gets a comment from a host & a RT from both of us.
* Pin your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Contact to be added to the board.
* Becky and I will each pick our favourites to feature on our blogs each week.
1. Add our badge to the HTML / text portion of your post (or a back link to cuddlefairy.com and absolutelyprabulous.com)
3. Please comment on both Host Posts, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 4 as a minimum.
4. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
5. After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @CuddleFairy @AbPrabulous.
Be sure to include the hashtag #candidcuddles.
(I don’t want to list this is an actual rule but if you’d like to follow me on my various social media, if not already, then I won’t stop you! You can find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
So…if you have a quote, inspiring words, a funny saying etc that strikes a chord with you, we’d love it if you shared it with us here on Candid Cuddles 72. We look forward to reading your posts!