Welcome to Candid Cuddles 69
A huge thank you to all of you who turned out to kick things off brilliantly last week with our first Candid Cuddles of the year. It was wonderful to see ‘old’ faces and welcome some newcomers!
Talking of newcomers, my favourite linked post from last week (although it was a bit hard to choose) was from The Naughty Forty Diaries. I loved the sentiment of Tracy’s post 2017… and particularly love seeing a familiar quote done in a different way (in this case “life is too short” which comes up a lot on this linky and with good reason!). Becky’s fave was by the lovely Jaki with I Love my Life which I’ve just read and have to admit to crying over! I found it a very emotional read and wondered whether my eldest would be able to say this about her life.
Right, on with the show!
The #CandidCuddles quote linky is about being creative, sharing a message, a personal insight, a mantra that helps you in your life and so on. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like. If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet either of us at @AbPrabulous / @CuddleFairy.
Candid Cuddles 69: When/Where/How!
* Will be open from Monday 7:00pm – Wednesday 7:00pm GMT.
* Every linked post gets a comment from a host & a RT from both of us.
* Pin your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Contact to be added to the board.
* Becky and I will each pick our favourites to feature on our blogs each week.
3. Please comment on both Host Posts, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 4 as a minimum.
4. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
5. After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @CuddleFairy @AbPrabulous.
Be sure to include the hashtag #candidcuddles.
So…if you have a quote, inspiring words, a funny saying etc that strikes a chord with you, we’d love it if you shared it with us here on Candid Cuddles 69. We look forward to reading your posts!