Welcome to Candid Cuddles 70
Thanks so much to our Candid Cuddlers of last week. I loved the mixture of moving, practical and funny linked posts! Mummy and the Mexicans had some great goal-setting tips and What my Fridge Says made me laugh and inspired me to have a better attitude towards housework (although I’m still going to avoid ironing ha ha). My fave was from Jaki Jelz; her post about people’s behaviour sometimes being down to jealousy and the lovely words to help deal with it really spoke to me and reminded me of incidents in my own life.
Right, on with the show!
The #CandidCuddles quote linky is about being creative, sharing a message, a personal insight, a mantra that helps you in your life and so on. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like. If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet either of us at @AbPrabulous / @CuddleFairy.
Candid Cuddles 70: When/Where/How!
* Will be open from Monday 7:00pm – Wednesday 7:00pm GMT.
* Every linked post gets a comment from a host & a RT from both of us.
* Pin your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Contact to be added to the board.
* Becky and I will each pick our favourites to feature on our blogs each week.
1. Add our badge to the HTML / text portion of your post (or a back link to cuddlefairy.com and absolutelyprabulous.com)
3. Please comment on both Host Posts, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 4 as a minimum.
4. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
5. After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @CuddleFairy @AbPrabulous.
Be sure to include the hashtag #candidcuddles.
(I don’t want to list this is an actual rule but if you’d like to follow me on my various social media, if not already, then I won’t stop you! You can find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
So…if you have a quote, inspiring words, a funny saying etc that strikes a chord with you, we’d love it if you shared it with us here on Candid Cuddles 70. We look forward to reading your posts!