I’m Baaaaaaaaack and ready to rock ad roll for Candid Cuddles 81!
Hulloooo! Did you miss me? Please say yes! I’m slowly trying to re-engage my blog brain after two weeks off. It may have been a break from the blog but there was certainly no rest involved! I was in the UK for my brother’s big fat Indian wedding, which you may have seen pics of on my Instagram…if not, go take a peek here!.
Here are just a few of my personal faves (so hard as there are just too many good ones to choose from) and yes, I’m hoping to write a blog post about it at some stage:
Not having had a traditional Indian wedding myself – and going out of my way to avoid Indian weddings for years as I had such bad memories of the ones I attended as a youngster – I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect. Nevertheless, I rolled up my sleeves where I could and got stuck in to help mum with the numerous events on the agenda for this one. Five events took place, for which outfits needed sorting for the whole family and of course there were the various rituals which were all new even to my Indian eyes! I kept joking towards the final few days – during which I was lucky enough to have a whole 45 minutes sleep one night – that I’d sleep for a week once I got back to Malta. Let’s just say, I’ve had a good crack at that since returning!
Now, it’s back to business.
About Candid Cuddles
The #CandidCuddles quote linky is about being creative, sharing a message, a personal insight, a mantra that helps you in your life and so on. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like. If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet either of us at @AbPrabulous / @CuddleFairy.
Regarding my own linked post this week, I have to admit mine was written a while ago when I was really struggling with the old blog mojo so I didn’t publish it at the time. So please forgive me if some of the subject matter seems a bit dated/irrelevant/repetitive now!
Now, with Becky on an extended Easter break, it’s my turn to host Candid Cuddles 81 solo…eek!
Candid Cuddles 81: When/Where/How!
* Will be open from Monday 7:00pm – Wednesday 7:00pm GMT.
* Every linked post gets a comment from a host & a RT from both of us (just me this week obviously)
* Pin your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Contact to be added to the board.
* Becky and I will each pick our favourites to feature on our blogs each week.
The Rules (revised for this week of course):
1. Add our badge to the HTML / text portion of your post (or a back link to cuddlefairy.com and absolutelyprabulous.com)
3. Please comment on y Host Post, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 2 as a minimum.
4. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
5. After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @AbPrabulous.
Be sure to include the hashtag #candidcuddles.
(I don’t want to list this is an actual rule but if you’d like to follow me on my various social media, if not already, then I won’t stop you! You can find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
So…if you have a quote, inspiring words, a funny saying etc that strikes a chord with you, we’d love it if you shared it here on Candid Cuddles 81. We look forward to reading your posts!