Hulloooo, Candid Cuddlers, I’m back! Did you miss me? Of course you did, how could you not?! Seriously, my sincere apologies for not being able to do my full duties as Candid Cuddles host. As Becky explained previously, I was changing web hosts. That’s the short polite version; fact is that before even changing hosts, I was having all sorts of brain-ache inducing tech issues…oh the fun I had… However, lovely linkers, I read your posts and commented/tweeted when I could. I say ‘when I could’ because in addition to having issues with my actual site, I also had the incredible joy of our home internet connection deciding that it didn’t really want to do the erm ‘connection’ bit. Anyway, enough of the pity party; the main thing is I’m back and ready to be all candid and cuddly with you! A big thank you to my superstar Candid Cuddles partner Becky for holding the fort and hosting solo for two weeks.
In fact, Becky’s sensible reassurances and kind attitude during my IT breakdown (and I don’t just mean my technology broke down, I mean I almost broke down over the IT issues ha ha) are in fact the inspiration behind my linked quote for Candid Cuddles 63. Go see!
The Candid Cuddles quote linky is about being creative, sharing a message/personal insight. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up.
The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like. If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet either of us at @AbPrabulous / @CuddleFairy.
Our Picks From Last Week Are
Michelle of Rockin Random Mom who wrote about restoring the American spirit and passing it down to the next generation. It’s obviously a timely post given the recent utterly incredible election that took place in her country. To be honest, as a person whose own homeland went through possibly its biggest ‘test’ so far in the form of Brexit, the whole issues of patriotism, nationalism and frankly basic human decency have been burning topics for a while now. I have a feeling Michelle and I would be able to spend a lot of time discussing this one day! Becky picked Madeline’s The One Thing That You Have over on This Glorious Life and I must say I am so glad I checked this one out (despite Becky and I dividing up our linky duties) because it is an absolute gem, the timing of which couldn’t have been better. I MUST remind myself of this on my low blog mojo days.
Candid Cuddles 63: When/Where/How!
* Will be open from Monday 7:00pm – Wednesday 7:00pm GMT.
* Every linked post gets a comment from a host & a RT from both of us.
* Pin your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Contact to be added to the board.
* Becky and I will each pick our favourites to feature on our blogs each week.
1. Add our badge to the HTML / text portion of your post or a back link to cuddlefairy.com or absolutelyprabulous.com
2. Link your post via the inklinkz button bottom left of this post.
3. Please comment on both Host Posts, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 4 as a minimum.
4. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
5. After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @CuddleFairy @AbPrabulous.
Be sure to include the hashtag #candidcuddles.
(I don’t want to list this is an actual rule but if you’d like to follow me on my various social media, if not already, then I won’t stop you! You can find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
So…if you have a quote, inspiring words, a funny saying etc that strikes a chord with you, we’d love it if you shared it with us here on Candid Cuddles 63.
We look forward to reading your posts! xx