WELCOME, WILLKOMMEN, BIENVENUE, BIENVENIDO (I also looked it up in Japanese but it was way too hard) TO CANDID CUDDLES 82!
Right so you’ve got little old me hosting solo again this week while my lovely partner Becky is busy with some things on the family front.
Firstly apologies for the impromptu linky pause last week just one week after we came back from the Easter break! We both realised it was a public holiday perhaps a bit too late and decided it was marginally more fun to spend time with our families instead of blogging. Hope you didn’t mind too much!
OUR FEATURED CANDID CUDDLES POST FROM THE PREVIOUS LINK UP IS…
The hilarious Tragic Life of a Writer by our resident comedienne Heather. Well done that girl.
MY LINKED POST THIS WEEK!
So when I started hosting this lovely little linky with Becky, I thought it ONLY involved quotes that were about positivity/inspiration etc. Turns out – as you may have gleaned from my most recent linked posts such as Wines for Parents or the Things we Shouldn’t Say to our Kids (which reminds me my kids have in fact got slower at putting their shoes on since I wrote that post) that the positive quotes thing is in fact not the case! Candid Cuddles is very much about ANY type of quote (well as long as it’s not offensive!). [Mental note to self: pay attention next time I start hosting a linky.]
Now, since sarcasm is
my first language the highest form of wit (thank goodness Oscar Wilde isn’t alive because I’d have such an argument with him about his opposite view if he was), I have a lot of posts featuring this particular ‘dialect’…including my linked post for this week. About slugs. Oops, I meant eyebrows. What’s my point? Well, if you’re wondering where the ‘quotes’ connection is….you’ll see the post has quite a few erm ‘quotes’ (just not ‘real’ ones ba ha haaa 🙂 )
ABOUT CANDID CUDDLES
The #CandidCuddles quote linky is about being creative, sharing a message, a personal insight, a mantra that helps you in your life and so on. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like. If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet either of us at @AbPrabulous / @CuddleFairy.
Candid Cuddles 82: When/Where/How!
* Will be open from Monday 7:00pm – Wednesday 7:00pm GMT.
* Every linked post gets a comment from a host & a RT from both of us (just me this week obviously)
* Pin your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Contact to be added to the board.
* Becky and I will each pick our favourites to feature on our blogs each week.
The Rules (revised for this week of course):
1. Add our badge to the HTML / text portion of your post (or a back link to cuddlefairy.com and absolutelyprabulous.com)
2. Link your post via the inklinkz button bottom left of this post.
3. Please comment on y Host Post, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 2 as a minimum.
4. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
5. After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @AbPrabulous.
Be sure to include the hashtag #candidcuddles.
(I don’t want to list this is an actual rule but if you’d like to follow me on my various social media, if not already, then I won’t stop you! You can find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
So…if you have a quote, inspiring words, a funny saying etc that strikes a chord with you, we’d love it if you shared it here on Candid Cuddles 82. We look forward to reading your posts!